Tuesday, April 17, 2007

aah, man!

so i noticed that, when i would put www.blogspot.com instead of www.BLOGGER.com, it would take me to a "page not found" page. then i thought, "hey, seems like that's a blogger address ready for the taking!" (in the style of anarbek.blogspot.com, u know). yeah, i tried. no, can't do it. sum-uh-nuh...

and instead of doing another post (and in an effort to write about my life instead of just ideas and all that) i'll talk about my night at work! woo!

when i got back from mexico, i just really didnt want to call in and tell them i was back. just something about working. anyway, i did and my first shift was tonight (tuesday) and i was dreading it as well! just the idea of being overwhelmed by coffee-learning-things and not knowing anyone (doesnt sound like me, does it?). but i prayed and God is cool. not only did He help me manage my ridiculousness but He also set it up that I worked with/got trained by someone i had talked to before and was kinda cool with and the trainer i thought i was going to have (who i didnt really connect that well with previously) showed up later. the coolest part of all this, though, is that during my other-person-training time i got to connect with this guy by joking and stuff, so now, when he trains me tomorrow, we'll be at that cool, "hey, we're cool" stage.

now leave me alone. i got a support letter to hash out (that wasnt a drug reference, i swear! that one was though).

No comments: